Monday, July 5, 2010

I can feed myself..kind of!

A few days ago Do-Do began to show and interest in holding his own spoon and putting it in his mouth, so I began to put food on the spoon and hand it to him. He seemed to be doing a great job so I gave him the bowl as well.



He started out doing very well



He was multi-tasking too!!





It wasn't long before he decided that he wasn't getting enough food in that way!



And by the end he couldn't decide which choice to make!!

Hopefully this will be the beginning of him feeding him self independently as I am tired of feeding him and eating at the same time. Soon I will be able to enjoy a meal where I am only feeding myself!...maybe

Katie

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I can't decide if he looks more like you or Lewis! Apologies to Dan :)

    ReplyDelete