Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Adventures in Blogging

Well here it goes! After following blogs for some time now, I have decided to give it a try! I have thought about blogging for a while but have been intimidated to begin!

I have found so many great ideas on other blogs and I never seem to find the time to DO the great things I find because I am always finding other great ideas! I am hoping that this blog will help me to be accountable for being creative with my children. I am also planning on posting about our upcoming homeschool adventures this fall. I am thinking that blogging a few times a week will give me accountability in holding to our school schedule!

I am not sure that I will have lots of fantastic ideas to share but this will be a place for me to document the adventures of daily life in our family. It will be a place for me to see the ways that I am succeeding as a mother, teacher, wife and daughter of God and the ways in which I need to grow in these areas. I am looking forward to "meeting" others in the blogging world and sharing in their adventures too!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment